Covid 19 Guidelines
Things are quite different for us all at the moment, and we are prioritising the wellbeing of our clients and our team at all times.
Government guidance allows us to remain open and the property market to keep moving. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global health issue continues we would like to explain our on-going efforts to manage these events and mitigate potential impacts to operations.
Our team continues to work from home however we operate a strict compulsory wearing of face coverings in customer facing situations at property viewings or while travelling in the car with clients.
• Enhanced cleaning measures of all surfaces in and outside of our vehicles when escorting clients and compulsory hand sanitisation after each appointment.
• Physical Viewings should only take place if virtual viewings are not an option and should only take place if clients are seriously interested in the property.
• Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
• Viewings should involve no more than 2 households inside the property at any one time.
• The number of viewers attending should be kept to a minimum and young children are discouraged from viewing.
• First and foremost, please advise us if you have displayed any symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have received a positive diagnosis, or if any member of your household has displayed symptoms or has received a positive diagnosis
• Unless exempt, and confirmed beforehand, clients are required to wear a mask.
• Please sanitise before getting into your consultant’s vehicle
• Avoid touching surfaces within the properties you are visiting
• Please try to avoid transmission by not sharing pens (for example) or other objects or shaking hands
• Clients will not be permitted to travel in the front seat of the consultant’s vehicle, but will be required to travel in the rear passenger seats
• Should our consultants display symptoms of COVID-19 or receive a positive diagnosis, they will advise the client at the earliest opportunity.
• If a replacement consultant is available then we will confirm the new arrangements, alternatively a new date/appointment will be offered.
• Consultants will be wearing a face mask and will hand sanitise before entering their vehicle.
• Consultants will sanitise their hands before entering every property
• Consultants will keep a 2-metre distance at viewing appointments, and may be required to wait outside the property while the client views the property with the agent.
• Consultants will be following the advice to avoid touching surfaces and their face, eyes, nose or mouth
• We aim to avoid transmission during appointments, for example, by not sharing pens or other objects or shaking hands.
Further information on the latest government advice can be found here:
• New guidance on moving home – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
If you have any further questions please contact us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org – 07789 887701