Short term accommodation
Short Term Accommodation
There’s no doubt staying in a hotel is convenient for a few nights, but for an extended stay there’s nothing quite like having your own space… and more of it too!
With proper short term accommodation – in a fully serviced property – there’s no more struggling to find enough space to work; no more sitting on uncomfortable bedroom chairs (even in executive rooms they’re sometimes not that good!) or battling the unfathomably poor hotel WiFi service.
Fully-serviced accommodation is a convenient, comfortable, less expensive alternative to a hotel… to be honest, it’s the obvious choice.
- All the home comforts of a fully furnished apartment with multiple rooms and all the facilities you’d expect
- Convenient and time-saving house cleaning, linen change, bed making, porter services, etc.
- The security of a concierge or reception service and 24/7 problem reporting
- Flexibility of short notice booking and extension
- Value for money: your utility charges, housekeeping, telephone, WiFi and local taxes are all included in the rental fee
We can offer you access to an extensive network of serviced apartments and apart-hotels in and around London; all thoroughly vetted, so we can match the selection to your specific needs and wishes. And because of the number of bookings we make, you can rest assured the rental price will be very competitive too.
So whether you’d like somewhere temporary to stay whilst you’re looking for a more permanent home; or you’re simply here for a one-off short stay…
We’ll find you a property which feels like home: it’s as simple as that!
Read All About It…
Aside from personal expenditure, there are a number of additional costs which need to be taken into account before you can decide on how much you have to spend on renting/buying your new home…read more
HMRC have changed the way we import personal effects into the UK and in doing so made life that little bit harder. So, here’s what we know about it:read more
If you are relocating to the UK and not sure where you’ll be able to purchase all those essential items you’ll need once you get here, you might want to head to one of our department stores…read more