The practical details
The Practical Details
When you’re moving, it’s often the little things which can make or break the process; remembering them all can be quite a struggle… but you don’t need to… because we can deal with them all for you.
You can depend on our further support with a whole host of issues, including:
- Temporary accommodation
- Visas and immigration
- Utility connection / disconnection
- Broadband, telephone and TV connection
- Professional services (solicitors, etc.)
- Removals / furniture rental
- Trade services
- Domestic staff (cleaners, gardeners, tutors, dog walkers, etc.)
- Parking permits
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Setting up a UK bank account
- Providing information specific to the property and neighbourhood to help you settle in
- Healthcare, including how to register with local GP and where the nearest hospitals are
… so you are not alone in a strange place; whatever you need, all you have to do is ask.
We’ve helped countless families through the relocation process; and we’ll tailor everything we do to meet your own individual requirements; you can rely on us to be there whenever you need us.
Because… if it matters to you, it matters to us.
Read All About It…
We British love our Sunday roasts! These usually consist of roasted meat with potatoes and vegetables, covered in gravy. The most British of meats is beef (which is why the French call us ‘rosbifs’, but that’s a different story)…read more
For some UK citizens, living abroad for a couple of years can be very tempting. An exciting adventure, a chance of a lifetime, a fantastic opportunity to try something new. If you want to buy a property when you return, however, it can cause a few problems…read more
If there is one thing us Brits are known for, it’s having a sense of humour. This is just as well given some of the name calling that has happened over the years. We have been called many things – here are just a few of them…read more