The practical details
The Practical Details
When you’re moving, it’s often the little things which can make or break the process; remembering them all can be quite a struggle… but you don’t need to… because we can deal with them all for you.
You can depend on our further support with a whole host of issues, including:
- Temporary accommodation
- Visas and immigration
- Utility connection / disconnection
- Broadband, telephone and TV connection
- Professional services (solicitors, etc.)
- Removals / furniture rental
- Trade services
- Domestic staff (cleaners, gardeners, tutors, dog walkers, etc.)
- Parking permits
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Setting up a UK bank account
- Providing information specific to the property and neighbourhood to help you settle in
- Healthcare, including how to register with local GP and where the nearest hospitals are
… so you are not alone in a strange place; whatever you need, all you have to do is ask.
We’ve helped countless families through the relocation process; and we’ll tailor everything we do to meet your own individual requirements; you can rely on us to be there whenever you need us.
Because… if it matters to you, it matters to us.
Read All About It…
Packing up your things – it’s the most stressful part of preparing for your move. But this shouldn’t be a time-consuming or troubling affair; you should just be looking forward to settling into your new home. To help you avoid a complete meltdown, here are 4 steps to a seamless and stylish wardrobe relocation…read more
Aside from personal expenditure, there are a number of additional costs which need to be taken into account before you can decide on how much you have to spend on renting/buying your new home…read more
HMRC have changed the way we import personal effects into the UK and in doing so made life that little bit harder. So, here’s what we know about it:read more