The practical details
The Practical Details
You can depend on our further support with a whole host of issues, including:
- Temporary accommodation
- Visas and immigration
- Utility connection / disconnection
- Broadband, telephone and TV connection
- Professional services (solicitors, etc.)
- Removals / furniture rental
- Trade services
- Domestic staff (cleaners, gardeners, tutors, dog walkers, etc.)
- Parking permits
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Setting up a UK bank account
- Providing information specific to the property and neighbourhood to help you settle in
- Healthcare, including how to register with local GP and where the nearest hospitals are
… so you are not alone in a strange place; whatever you need, all you have to do is ask.
We’ve helped countless families through the relocation process; and we’ll tailor everything we do to meet your own individual requirements; you can rely on us to be there whenever you need us.
Because… if it matters to you, it matters to us.
Read All About It…
Returning to the UK after working abroad should be a joyous and happy occasion. But get key timings wrong and your move will be no fun at all, and could hit your pocket too, says Trevor Charnley, managing director of Smart Currency Exchange, which specialises in...
Since the pandemic hit, the Cotswolds have never seen such huge demand for the honey-coloured properties synonymous with the Gloucestershire villages. A greater swing towards working from home and less need to be in offices in London on a daily basis has made people re-think their way of life, and particularly where they want to base themselves….
There are two main types of school systems available for families moving to London. State schools, which are funded by the government (and therefore free), and Independent or fee paying schools. Apart from the cost, what are the differences?…