The practical details
The Practical Details
You can depend on our further support with a whole host of issues, including:
- Temporary accommodation
- Visas and immigration
- Utility connection / disconnection
- Broadband, telephone and TV connection
- Professional services (solicitors, etc.)
- Removals / furniture rental
- Trade services
- Domestic staff (cleaners, gardeners, tutors, dog walkers, etc.)
- Parking permits
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Setting up a UK bank account
- Providing information specific to the property and neighbourhood to help you settle in
- Healthcare, including how to register with local GP and where the nearest hospitals are
… so you are not alone in a strange place; whatever you need, all you have to do is ask.
We’ve helped countless families through the relocation process; and we’ll tailor everything we do to meet your own individual requirements; you can rely on us to be there whenever you need us.
Because… if it matters to you, it matters to us.
Read All About It…
Whilst the media would lead you to believe that the market in London has taken a hit since the pandemic started, with a frenzy of activity in the country market, London still remains an incredibly popular place to live, especially for people relocating to the UK for...
Buying a home is often the largest and most expensive purchase people will make. Whilst it’s a commonly accepted practice to sell a house with the expert support of an estate agent, buyers are less frequently professionally represented and most overlook the many...
Aside from personal expenditure, there are a number of additional costs which need to be taken into account before you can decide on how much you have to spend on renting/buying your new home…