The practical details
The Practical Details
When you’re moving, it’s often the little things which can make or break the process; remembering them all can be quite a struggle… but you don’t need to… because we can deal with them all for you.
You can depend on our further support with a whole host of issues, including:
- Temporary accommodation
- Visas and immigration
- Utility connection / disconnection
- Broadband, telephone and TV connection
- Professional services (solicitors, etc.)
- Removals / furniture rental
- Trade services
- Domestic staff (cleaners, gardeners, tutors, dog walkers, etc.)
- Parking permits
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Setting up a UK bank account
- Providing information specific to the property and neighbourhood to help you settle in
- Healthcare, including how to register with local GP and where the nearest hospitals are
… so you are not alone in a strange place; whatever you need, all you have to do is ask.
We’ve helped countless families through the relocation process; and we’ll tailor everything we do to meet your own individual requirements; you can rely on us to be there whenever you need us.
Because… if it matters to you, it matters to us.
Read All About It…
Unlike in some other countries, in the UK, tipping in restaurants is usually ‘discretionary’. It is not necessary to tip at all if you are unhappy with the level of service you’ve received…read more
Conveyancing is the legal process of buying and selling property. If you’re a first time buyer here in the UK, it can literally be like talking in a foreign language. Here are the 10 most important things you’ll need to know before you find a property and place an offer…read more
Packing up your things – it’s the most stressful part of preparing for your move. But this shouldn’t be a time-consuming or troubling affair; you should just be looking forward to settling into your new home. To help you avoid a complete meltdown, here are 4 steps to a seamless and stylish wardrobe relocation…read more