The practical details
The Practical Details
When you’re moving, it’s often the little things which can make or break the process; remembering them all can be quite a struggle… but you don’t need to… because we can deal with them all for you.
You can depend on our further support with a whole host of issues, including:
- Temporary accommodation
- Visas and immigration
- Utility connection / disconnection
- Broadband, telephone and TV connection
- Professional services (solicitors, etc.)
- Removals / furniture rental
- Trade services
- Domestic staff (cleaners, gardeners, tutors, dog walkers, etc.)
- Parking permits
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Setting up a UK bank account
- Providing information specific to the property and neighbourhood to help you settle in
- Healthcare, including how to register with local GP and where the nearest hospitals are
… so you are not alone in a strange place; whatever you need, all you have to do is ask.
We’ve helped countless families through the relocation process; and we’ll tailor everything we do to meet your own individual requirements; you can rely on us to be there whenever you need us.
Because… if it matters to you, it matters to us.
Read All About It…
The UK is a country that adores animals. Brits take care of their pets as if they were a member of the family, sometimes even better. London, in particular, is a very dog-friendly city. If you’re thinking about relocating to London with your furry friend, read on…read more
Our app is a great way to stay up to date with your relocation process. By eliminating the need to send tons of emails, we can direct our focus to other areas of the process like finding the right school for your children, or that perfect place to call home…read more
If you’re thinking about travelling to the UK for a visit, to work, for business or to study, the whole process of obtaining a visa can seem like a daunting process. With the right information and guidance, however, it doesn’t need to be…read more