The practical details
The Practical Details
You can depend on our further support with a whole host of issues, including:
- Temporary accommodation
- Visas and immigration
- Utility connection / disconnection
- Broadband, telephone and TV connection
- Professional services (solicitors, etc.)
- Removals / furniture rental
- Trade services
- Domestic staff (cleaners, gardeners, tutors, dog walkers, etc.)
- Parking permits
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Setting up a UK bank account
- Providing information specific to the property and neighbourhood to help you settle in
- Healthcare, including how to register with local GP and where the nearest hospitals are
… so you are not alone in a strange place; whatever you need, all you have to do is ask.
We’ve helped countless families through the relocation process; and we’ll tailor everything we do to meet your own individual requirements; you can rely on us to be there whenever you need us.
Because… if it matters to you, it matters to us.
Read All About It…
Town and Country Charm Weybridge and Cobham are part of Surrey’s ‘Golden Triangle’ – a term used to describe a collection of highly sought-after residential towns and villages in a particular area, and this leafy corner of Surrey is one of the most desirable areas to...
Beautiful Bath An UNESCO world heritage site set within the picturesque back drop of the rolling Somerset hills, Bath blends over two thousand years of history with a contemporary hub of culture, green spaces, fine dining, and shopping, along with a family friendly...
Cheltenham sits on the edge of the beautiful Cotswolds, an area of outstanding natural beauty in the west of England. Surrounded by stunning scenery and countryside, it offers the perfect mix of town and country life