The practical details
The Practical Details
When you’re moving, it’s often the little things which can make or break the process; remembering them all can be quite a struggle… but you don’t need to… because we can deal with them all for you.
You can depend on our further support with a whole host of issues, including:
- Temporary accommodation
- Visas and immigration
- Utility connection / disconnection
- Broadband, telephone and TV connection
- Professional services (solicitors, etc.)
- Removals / furniture rental
- Trade services
- Domestic staff (cleaners, gardeners, tutors, dog walkers, etc.)
- Parking permits
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Setting up a UK bank account
- Providing information specific to the property and neighbourhood to help you settle in
- Healthcare, including how to register with local GP and where the nearest hospitals are
… so you are not alone in a strange place; whatever you need, all you have to do is ask.
We’ve helped countless families through the relocation process; and we’ll tailor everything we do to meet your own individual requirements; you can rely on us to be there whenever you need us.
Because… if it matters to you, it matters to us.
Read All About It…
If you’re thinking about travelling to the UK for a visit, to work, for business or to study, the whole process of obtaining a visa can seem like a daunting process. With the right information and guidance, however, it doesn’t need to be…read more
So you want to live in the outskirts of London or even further afield, and need to get into the centre of town. You don’t want to let the train take the strain, but what can you expect if instead you travel by road? What are the roads like? How bad is the traffic?...read more
Afternoon tea, the most quintessential of English customs is, perhaps surprisingly, a relatively new tradition. Whilst the custom of drinking tea dates back to the third millennium BC in China and was popularised in England during the 1660s, it was not until the mid...read more