The practical details
The Practical Details
When you’re moving, it’s often the little things which can make or break the process; remembering them all can be quite a struggle… but you don’t need to… because we can deal with them all for you.
You can depend on our further support with a whole host of issues, including:
- Temporary accommodation
- Visas and immigration
- Utility connection / disconnection
- Broadband, telephone and TV connection
- Professional services (solicitors, etc.)
- Removals / furniture rental
- Trade services
- Domestic staff (cleaners, gardeners, tutors, dog walkers, etc.)
- Parking permits
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Setting up a UK bank account
- Providing information specific to the property and neighbourhood to help you settle in
- Healthcare, including how to register with local GP and where the nearest hospitals are
… so you are not alone in a strange place; whatever you need, all you have to do is ask.
We’ve helped countless families through the relocation process; and we’ll tailor everything we do to meet your own individual requirements; you can rely on us to be there whenever you need us.
Because… if it matters to you, it matters to us.
Read All About It…
In the United Kingdom – or even just in London alone, there are countless ISPs to choose from so which one to pick can be a minefield. Here are some of the most important things to help you make the decision…read more
You’ve been living in the UK for a while and you love it here so much you want to make it official and become one of us. You may be able to apply for British Citizenship but before you do, there are many requirements you need to fulfil. This article should give you an insight…read more
The UK is a country that adores animals. Brits take care of their pets as if they were a member of the family, sometimes even better. London, in particular, is a very dog-friendly city. If you’re thinking about relocating to London with your furry friend, read on…read more