The practical details
The Practical Details
When you’re moving, it’s often the little things which can make or break the process; remembering them all can be quite a struggle… but you don’t need to… because we can deal with them all for you.
You can depend on our further support with a whole host of issues, including:
- Temporary accommodation
- Visas and immigration
- Utility connection / disconnection
- Broadband, telephone and TV connection
- Professional services (solicitors, etc.)
- Removals / furniture rental
- Trade services
- Domestic staff (cleaners, gardeners, tutors, dog walkers, etc.)
- Parking permits
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Setting up a UK bank account
- Providing information specific to the property and neighbourhood to help you settle in
- Healthcare, including how to register with local GP and where the nearest hospitals are
… so you are not alone in a strange place; whatever you need, all you have to do is ask.
We’ve helped countless families through the relocation process; and we’ll tailor everything we do to meet your own individual requirements; you can rely on us to be there whenever you need us.
Because… if it matters to you, it matters to us.
Read All About It…
It’s not just younger people emigrating to Australia and New Zealand these days, or executives heading to the US or Hong Kong. We can all move abroad if we want to – at least until the end of the EU transition period – and around 40% of the hundreds of thousands of Brits moving to Spain and Portugal are retired…
There are two main types of school systems available for families moving to London. State schools, which are funded by the government (and therefore free), and Independent or fee paying schools. Apart from the cost, what are the differences?…
The Wimbledon Tennis Championships, commonly known as simply 'Wimbledon', is another great British institution. The first Wimbledon championship took place back in 1877, making it the oldest tennis tournament in the world although Men’s Singles was the only event...